Meet Katy Garvin, Attorney at Law
With more than 25 years of experience, Attorney Garvin is proud of her record and tradition of excellence. Courtroom preparation and telling your story is the trademark of the firm's success. Her practice areas include auto, truck, pedestrian, bicycle accidents, construction site accidents, construction injuries, nursing home abuse, unsafe products, toxic torts, and serious personal injury and wrongful death.
Attorney Garvin is an ethical, aggressive, compassionate, and tireless advocate. She has been recognized as such by her peers through recognition and awards such as:
- Invited Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, known as the top 5% of civic trial attorneys nationally,
- Washington Super Lawyer, which represents the top 5% of Washington Lawyers
- Invited member of the National Trial Lawyers, an elite group of top attorneys.
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- Gonzaga University School of Law, (J.D.) Juris Doctorate
- Gonzaga University, Masters in Busines Administration
- University of Washington, BA